Sunday, January 31, 2010

Supre

Looking through the supre catalog, I found some really cute summer outfits and there ALL 25$! for more adorable summer clothes, or to buy online visit http://www.supre.com.au/



This is just gorgeous, the skirt only costs 25$ and is avaliable at all supre stores. What I love about it is that it, is the gorgeous patterns! wear this skirt with a plain black singlit top, and It will look like a dress!


I have this top and I LURVE it. especially with my shorts, it looks fabulous. I love the print on the top, and the fact it is in 2 colours, blue and purple. On hot summer days just chuck this outfit on and head outdoors!



I am loving baggy tops this summer, they look amazing with shorts and some cute accessories, such as bracelets and a cute necklace, its simple and cute.

1 comment: