Sunday, January 31, 2010

Makeovers

( click to enlarge image)
sorry half of it cut off, click on it to view the whole thing.
I found two girls that I did makeovers on,
1. I love her hair, the colours ok but im not very fond of the blue streaks in her hair, or the way she has done the eyeslashes, it reminds me of:


so not cool.....

anyway, I diceided to give this lovely girl a much more simple look, I gave her a little blush to bring out her cheeks and a cute pinkish lipstick to top up her look.

2. the hair was covering her face a bit to much, so I decided to give her a "model" look. I gave her a short models cut, and I just love the gold, red, and white eyeshadow mixed together now she is ready to walk the runway!. ( I couldnt change the eyes, nose, or lips on either)

No comments:

Post a Comment