Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The freakshow awards =same old?

I was looking so forward to this, a new awards show, and the hosts are actually wanting different people to be nominated this time. That was the whole point of the awards, so really amazing un-reconized stardoll members get a CHANCE to get reconized, instead of the same old, boring people. I was really annoyed when i read who stardoll users were voting for, alot of poeple are voting the same old people like usual.
So i guess theres very little chance of the "freakshow awards" turning out "different"? The freakshow awards team are fabulous and have tried there best to give others a chance, and I appreciate them so much for doing this, but in the end its up to the stardoll voters. I have one message to the voters who only vote there so called "elite" friends to kiss there arses, ferk yuh :D
Anyways I am excited about who the nomanies will be who the freakshow awards staff chose. I trust them completely to make a good decision
x

No comments:

Post a Comment