Thursday, April 1, 2010

LE review

Well, I have to say that this seasons LE for me was a bit disappointing. Normally LE blows me away, but for some reason I wasn't blown away at all by this collection. There were some beautiful clothes that I just ADORED like the brown paper-bag skirt, and the gorgeous accessories, but what I really hated about this collection were these ugly skirts:


The blue skirt, the pink skirt, and the green skirt killed it for me. I hated how stardoll made there 2 of the same skirts but in different colours... not to mention they are HIDEOUS lol.
btw, whatever happened to these LE items..?
they were meant to be released with this seasons LE collection... but obviously not..?

What do you about this season?

2 comments:

  1. i was terribly disappointed.
    maybe those aren't LE?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think maybe the Dress, Jeans and Jacket might be Antidote. The jans look like previous Antidote Items. -BrihhsPaqes

    ReplyDelete