Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dioguardi Couture Spring REVIEW

Yes, DIOGUARDI COUTURE was released a few days ago, I am in love with the clothes, and his wonderful ideas, I decided to give a review on them.

SOME OF HIS COLLECTION:


Amazing, Wonderful, Genious are just a few words to describe Manolo's SPRING collection. First I am going to start off with the positive comment, I love every item of this collection, the shapes of the outfits are amazing, and look like they took a long time to think of, the graphics are brilliant and every item of clothing seems to have a spring feel to it. This collection suprised me, I thought it was just going to be a "paint spatter" theme all the way through, but I was so wrong! theres sparkles, stripes, ruffles ect.. and I just LOVE it! The thing I disliked about this collection was that there was hardly and accessories! and only a few clutches! I think that this collection could of been even better with bracelets, necklaces and more clutches. I like how monolo put some meat on the models this time. The other season, the models faces were way to skinny, and to oval. I was looking forward to maybe a patterned skirt? but anyway, Monolo is very talented, his graphics have improved, and I cant wait till next season!

MY FAVORITE:


Out of the whole collection, this would be my favorite outfit. I am totally in love with it and I just love the way he used the colours. I want this outfit right now :D what are your comments on this collection? post your thoughts below! 

TO VIEW THE WHOLE COLLECTION CLICK HERE

-Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment