Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm Back! Update and Poll (:


Officer Maya, is back ! Wait just there, you're under arrest. Jokees . I'm accually not back for ever, I am going to be on and off with posting. I can't really post pictures, i don't have time to edit and stuff, so yeahh.

Update:

I've been SUPER BUSY, I have so much homework.
I bought a IMAC yesterday.
When i have the mac set up i'll take photos on photobooth and show you my homework.
Poster. I drew everything on it(:
Poll:

Where do you like the shop the most ?

1. Forever 21
2. Charlotte Russe
3. Hot Topic
4. Abercrombie/Hollister
5. All of the above
6. Other

Comment below with your respsonse, whoever responds, i will follow their blog, if they have one.
Les Autres Personnes, je ne sais pas :(
My response is: 5. All of the above.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment